Monday, March 30, 2015

A new week...

Familia,

How`s it going? I hope yàll have had a good week and are ready for the Easter Bunny to come. As well as General Conference...seriously so excited! I hope yàll are thinking of some good questions to take to conference, some revelation and things that you`re looking for right now so we all can prepare and come away spiritually strengthened and edified.

Today is my 17 month birthday in the mission. October 30th, 2013 I left my home. The first few weeks of the mission felt like an eternity for me. When I only had 5 days in El Salvador to be completely honest the only thing I could think to myself was, "What did I get myself into? This is going to be the longest 18 months of my life."

Making pupusas.

 Then I made the decision to forget myself and lose myself in this work. And that is what I have tried to do. Now 17 months have passed by and I am a little scared to come home. The time seems to have flown by and I am grateful that I have one more change left in the mission and not wanting to count how many days until I have to leave the mission field and I will no longer be a full time missionary. 

Why? Well, because this work is amazing. Because I have nothing to worry about except teaching people about the gospel of Jesus Christ. And it`s beautiful and amazing to watch people learn and make changes in their lives and see the light of Christ enter and see them transform right before my eyes. I love this work. It`s truly amazing. I know that God is real. That Christ lives and that they both love us dearly. They are part of our every detail of our lives, we just have to let them in. And when we do, our lives change drastically.

If you still haven`t seen this new video for easter, then here is the link:

Aside from that, here some events of the week.
- two of our investigators left to go visit with us...that was awesome. They both want to serve missions. Hoping for their baptism this month.
- we dug some more of that dirt hole for the bathroom
- I got some big time diarrea Saturday...good times.
- We made pupusas with a bunch of investigators...delicious...getting good practice for when I come home. 
-I`ve relaxed a little and just decided to hand it all over to the Lord. Doing my best and knowing it will all work out. 

Love you all to pieces. Thanks for your love and support always. Seriuosly, my family is the best. 

Love,

Hermana Wright
Futbol

No comments:

Post a Comment