Monday, March 23, 2015

Brainfreeze...

Dearest Family,

To be completely honest I have no idea what to write home. I´ve been online for about 30 minutes and still unsure what to say. I didn´t even write that much in my journal this week.  

I think I´m unsure what to write home as a result of stress and anxiety if I´m completely honest. 
I´m not good at expressing my feelings. Never have been. But here is a little how I feel...



Journal:
16 Marzo

I only have 7 weeks left. Panic sets in from time to time as it did a little bit this morning. Mostly because there is so much to do before I leave and I want more than anything to baptize all these investigators like a crazy person before I leave. We are teaching some really great people and I  seriously love them so much. I plan on coming back and visiting them as I feel like they are my family. So wanting them to accept the restored Gospel and wanting to see them be baptized is the greatest desire of my heart. So, feeling pressure and nervous and a whole bunch of stuff. But I´m just trying to trust in God and put all my confidence in Him. 


 I feel like Alma in Alma 31:34-35
"Oh Senor, concédenos lograr el éxito al traerlos nuevamente a ti en Cristo! He aqui, sus almas son preciosas, oh Senor, y muchos de ellos son nuestros hermanosñ por tanto, danos oh Senor, poder y sabiduria para que podamos traer a estos, nuestros hermanos, nuevamente a ti!"

("Oh Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in bringing them again unto thee in Christ.  Behold, O Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, O Lord, power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee.")

All group pictures are a bunch of our investigators. All of which I love dearly and with all of my heart. 
All of which I would love to see baptized before I leave. #stress

I don´t know how to describe it but this week I felt this burden and anguish as a result of my desire to see this area progress, and specifically by seeing these people come unto Christ.

I feel better now and I feel like my burden has been lifted. I know I need to have more faith, hope, and trust in God. Trust that if I do everything that I possibly can and do my best, then I can hand it over to the Lord and let Him make up the difference. And that is what I´m trying to do. And I´m feeling better tonight. Eternal salvation is stressful sometimes.



Apart from that. I love you all. I am grateful for the support and love that you all send me and always give me. Thanks for everything. I love you all dearly. 

Love,
Hermana Wright

PS since I don´t have much to say I am sending pics. 


Bathroom Building Again
And chicken feet soup...yep, I ate that. 



service project...building a bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment