Monday, October 27, 2014

Not much of an update...

Familia!

A busy week.

Went to the temple tuesday as a zone. The best. Always. Mom, you´re so legit.


 Last monday we put up a christmas tree and christmas decorations and started listening to christmas music. Yep, that´s right. They don´t celebrate halloween or Thanksgiving here, so the next one on the list is good old Navidad. I´m loving it!

Funny story for the week. We were walking in the street the other day and an old lady sitting outside called to us and said, "Excuse me, excuse me please...can you tell me what month it is?" We responded, "Um...it´s october." And she said, "Oh okay, great, thanks, I just sometimes don´t remember, but I appreciate it." I hope I never reach that stage in life. 

We broke up with the Familia Rodriguez. So that was awkward. Break ups are the worst. In all forms.

So Saturday night I got bit by something on my elbow. Yep, so it started to get a little swollen at night so I took an allergy pill. Well, yesterday morning the bug bite was so much bigger. Like HUGE. And it was all swollen and hot and red and it was hard inside. Well as the day went on it got bigger and tonight it´s about mid forearm to about mid bicep in redness and swollenness. I called Hermana Amone, she told me I might have to get an injection in my bum tomorrow. That made me panic a little. We laughed pretty hard. Update to come next week.

I also got my coin purse stollen this week, it only had 9 dollars in it so not a big deal at all...but that may or may not have been all the money I had left for this month though. Bummer. We contacted a bus, and by the time we got off, it wasn´t in the outside pocket of my backpack like it usually is. Fail blog.


So...aside from that, we saw some good miracles this week, but don´t have time to write them. Sorry friends. I´ll write more next week. 

But I just want you all to know that I know that God is real. I know that this life is full of hardships and obstacles and difficulties. That is true. And it´s not easy sometimes. Or oftentimes. And while sometimes it might seem like God isn´t there or isn´t helping us...He actually is there. We just don´t always understand it unfortunately. Turn to Him. Trust in Him, even when it seems impossible. 

Love you all!
Love,

Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment